Plant and Equipments
We are manufacture and supplier of ‘Electroplating Process Tanks’ of any description in desired capacities out of any material, be it mild steel, stainless steel, rubber, poly-propelene etc., with or without lining, complete with ducting system for efficient exhaustion of fumes.
Ducting can be fabricated in a range of materials including fibre glass and can be adapted for any process. With modified new models of plating tanks are also available for future high efficiency processes. According to your applications we can design your process tank and provide you best suitable tank for process.
Electroplating Rectifier Unit
We are supplier of special purpose rectifier constant current density meters/controller with ampere range from 50 Amp to 5000 Amp with , polarity change over switches, periodic reverse units, resistance boards, Semi Automatic heat control panels, temperature indicators, digital ampere hour meter, all type & capacity electric immersion heaters.
Special purpose rectifier constant current density meters/controller, polarity change over switches, periodic reverse units, resistance boards, Semi Automatic heat control panels, temperature indicators, digital ampere hour meter, all type & capacity electric immersion heaters.
Sentinel filters may be used on the majority of electroplating solutions including:
- NICKEL – bright, semi-bright, dull
- ZINC – cyanide, alkaline, acid, neutral
- TIN – acid, stannate
- COPPER – cyanide, pyrophosphate
- CADMIUM – cyanide, acid, neutral.
For the following solutions sentinel filters fitted with special pumps can be supplied:
- Flourborate and fluoride based solutions
- Acid copper
- Acid tin (including bright solution.)
- Solutions containing free hydrochloric acid e.g. nickel chloride strike solutions.
Mechanical Agitation Unit
- Pedal start: Locks lid bolt, releases brake, puts Heaters on. Pedal Stop: Operates brake and unlocks lid bolt, puts Heaters off.
- Easily removable basket for quick emptying.
- Electric Heating Unit: Totally enclosed for safe workingHeaters can be arranged for continuous heating if required.
- Ball Bearing Housing for central spindle.
- Only weekly greasing.
- The machine gives interlocked operation of heaters, brakes & lid fastening giving rapid start & stop. This results in saving drying time of small articles after electroplating, barrel burnishing, avoiding use of saw-dust.
- The unit has also found application in expelling oil from pressed/machined components.
Immersion Plating Barrels
Barrel plating is widely employed for the bulk processing of small to medium sized components. The types of barrel plating include perforated barrels which are immersed in plating solution and open ended solid barrels in which the solution, the anode and the work are contained inside the barrel (inclined).
Barrels are available of suitable plastic material with perforation of 3mm, 1.6mm, or herringbone. The inclined plating barrels are available in four capacities 0.14 litres (Mini), 0.56 litres (Minor), 2.25 litres (Major) and 9/14 litres (Master).
With the built in mechanism, the barrel is emptied efficiently, simply by hand with minimum effort, discharging the plated articles through a chute into a basket thus eliminating hoist. These barrels are ideally suited for use in limited space, and suitable for, most solutions except chrome.
Wasteful build-up of metal inside the barrel is minimised by specially designed cathode contacts which are completely covered by the articles during deposition. The large capacity of the submerged barrel and the rapid turnaround of loads give the Numinik a greater rated output than most barrels of comparable size.